KFK d.o.o./LLC (hereinafter referred to as KFK) seeks to comply in the course of its business with all relevant legal provisions prescribed by the Croatian law and the Universal Decree on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation),
and undertakes all necessary technical and organizational measures in accordance with the best practice for protection and security of processed personal information.
The purpose and method of processing your personal data largely depend on the type of our business relationship based on which we collect your personal information. In our business, we are guided by the basic personal information protection principles, which mean that we process information legally, transparently and fairly.
When processing your personal information we are guided by the principles of accuracy, reliability, confidentiality and integrity. Access to your personal data is possible only to authorized KFK employees and our business service provider partners.
KFK‘s processing of personal information is carried out in cases when legal regulations require us to store personal information.
Collection of data for a special, explicit and legitimate purpose will be limited to the necessary scope to fulfil this purpose and processed in a manner consistent with this purpose.
The collected information will be stored as long as necessary with regard to the purpose or the deadline set in the applicable regulations.
KFK does not transfer your personal data to third countries. If there is a need for such transmission, KFK will notify you in an appropriate manner and transfer of information will only be made available in accordance with the applicable regulations.
As a part of our regular business or contractual relationship with customers and suppliers, we primarily process information such as: name, surname, phone number, e-mail address, address etc. If this is necessary for the performance of our business activities and not related to specific contractual or business relationship, we collect information from public sources (Court Registry, FINA) or are legitimately communicated to us by other contractual partners or third parties.
KFK will process personal data in compliance with all the rights of the person prescribed by the Regulation of any person whose personal data is being collected (hereinafter referred to as a data subject), and in particular:
- the right to be informed – KFK shall provide you with its identity and contact details, purpose of the processing and the lawful basis for the processing, on the legitimate interests of the KFK, details of intended transfer to a third person, on the storage of data period, on your right of access, right of rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right to object, etc.
- the right to access information – a data subject has the right to obtain the following from KFK upon his / her request: the confirmation whether or not personal data concerning him/her is being processed, on the right of access to personal data and information, inter alia, on already processed personal information and the purpose of processing, the retention period, data portability to third countries,
- the right to rectification – if personal information of a data subject is inaccurate a data subject has the right to have the data rectified, and taking into account the purposes of personal information processing, if his/her personal data is incomplete a data subject has the right to have personal information completed, including by means of providing supplementary information,
- the right to be forgotten/the right to erasure – a data subject has the right to have his/her personal information erased, without undue delay by the KFK if there is no lawful ground for processing the information,
- the right of restriction of processing – a data subject has the right to demand that the processing is limited by the exception of storage and some other processing,
- the right to data portability – a data subject is entitled to obtain his/her personal information previously provided to KFK in a machine-readable format and to transmit this information to another data controller without hindrance from KFK, where processing of personal data is carried out by automated means and where a data subject has either consented to processing, or where processing is conducted on the basis of a contract between a data subject and the data controller.
- the right to object to processing of personal data – a data subject has the right to object to processing of personal information and KFK must no longer process the personal information unless KFK can provide compelling legitimate reasons for processing that exceed the interest of a data subject and due to the legal requirements.
Any objection to processing personal information must be in writing sent to the following address of the Company: Dugoselska street no.5a, Rugvica, 10370 Dugo Selo or sent by e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. KFK may request the provision of additional information necessary to determine the identity of a data subject.
Rugvica, May 25, 2018.
Manager KFK d.o.o/LLC: